My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I love to bite my Mom. She's easy!

Monday, August 28, 2006


Hi ya'll, my name is Puki Bear. I'm almost 2 years old now. I picked my Mommy when she went looking for a puppy. I AM your normal Lhasa Apso: dominate, manipulative, independent and obstinate (I can sometimes be sweet)! I have been such a naughty boy. I don't eat my kibble, I like boiled chicken, sometimes milk and kibble AND I have a sweet tooth. I like to eat my Mom's sweet rolls and carmel corn. My hobbies are biting most of the time, playing ball, running and sleeping.

Animals

2 Comments:

Blogger Toby said...

Hi Puki Bear!~ You are such a cutie pie!!!

Toby

7:14 PM  
Blogger Puki Bear said...

Hey Toby, you're a real cutie pie too!

Puki Bear

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home