My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I love to bite my Mom. She's easy!

Thursday, August 31, 2006


Bet you wonder why I'm called "Psycho Pup". My Mom's friend named me that after he met me ONE time. Cause I'm crazy and run around the house like a tornato, I run and jump right in the middle of them and give kisses, then I play bite. Everyone thinks I'm crazy! Mom's also has different names for me besides "Psycho Pup", such as: "Puki Bear", "Puki", "Puk", "Puks", "Mr. Bear"!

4 Comments:

Blogger Koda said...

Your mom told my mom about you. Hehehe you are evil, bet you could teach me a few good tricks!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Puki Bear said...

I sure can, just keep reading!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hi, you don't look evil. You look cute!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Puki Bear said...

Hey Jay, you sure are cute yourself. Love that hat! Mom tried to put one on me for my birthday and I discovered I don't like to dress up!

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home